Rab Pants Argon
The Argon Pants are down-filled trousers designed to offer extra warmth around basecamp or to boost the warmth of your sleeping bag.
The Argon Pants are filled with the highest quality 800FP down. Designed to be worn over a baselayer, the Argon offers extra comfort and warmth around basecamp, in a bivi or to increase your sleeping bag's performance.
They pack down nice and small, making it a no brainer to carry them with you on your expedition, providing you with a boost of warmth when you need it most.
Technical features include a tough and durable Pertex® Quantum outer, stitch-through construction to eliminate cold spots and a two-way front fly zipper.
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (160g/ 5.6oz, Size L)
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,0.3cc ,38g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20,2CFM,50g/m²,20d/20d,100% nylon 6
- Product Code:QDA-71
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (160g/ 5.6oz, Size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Belted waistband (removable) with snap closure
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front fly zip with 2 insulated zip baffles
- Elasticated stretch hem
- Stuff sack