Arc'teryx Sabre Index Mitt
Versatile insulated GORE-TEX split-finger mitt for big mountain freeriding.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Impervious to wind and offers significant weather resistance with lighter weight protection.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
SABRE INDEX MITT
- Warm and comfortable
- Anatomically shaped GORE-TEX insert seals out snow, wind and rain
- 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control bonded to shell for insulation and enhanced grip
- 200g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is strategically placed for additional warmth
- Breathable Octa® Loft polyester insulation
- Split-finger design balances glove dexterity with mitten warmth
- Pull to open/pull to close gauntlet is easy to use with gloves on
- Adjustable wrist strap with elastic creates a precision fit over or under jacket cuff
- Shorter, low profile cuff layers easily under a jacket
- Leather reinforcements add grip and durability
- Fortius™ 1.0 exterior with GORE-TEX insert®
Logos & Label Configuration
- Arc'teryx word logo
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Octa® Loft breathable insulation - 100% polyester
- 200g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Premium goat leather overalys