Arc'teryx Sabre Mitten
Durable, comfortable insulated GORE-TEX mitten for freeride skiing and boarding.
The thermal efficiency of a mitten in a design for big mountain freeride, the Sabre delivers warmth and protection with grip and dexterity. Designed with a low-profile bonded cuff for easy layering, its weather protection comes from a breathable, anatomically-shaped GORE-TEX insert that seals out wet, wind, and snow. A Fortius™ 1.0 softshell outer provides abrasion resistance and stretch performance, leather palm reinforcements up durability, and two types of PrimaLoft™ insulation provide warmth.
Customer Service Tips: These gloves are unisex. Please refer to the glove sizing chart for unisex sizing.
- Warm and comfortable
- Velcro® tab adjustment
- Anatomically shaped GORE-TEX insert seals out snow, wind and rain
- Leather reinforcements add grip and durability
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control bonded to shell for insulation and enhanced grip
- 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is strategically placed for additional warmth
- Low-profile bonded cuff construction provides a secure fit, layers easily under a jacket
- Padded knuckles provide protection and add warmth
- Clip loop on fingers allows for easy transport without snow entry
- Fortius™ 1.0 softshell enables stretch and air flow automatically releasing excess heat