Shimano, Brake Pad, J04C Metal / Finned
SHIMANO J04C METAL DISC BRAKE PADS
It's your worst nightmare. You're hauling down the trail, coming in hot to an unfamiliar corner. Round the apex and in your way is a jumbled mess of rocks, glass, and what may very likely be fresh horse droppings. There is no way you want to run into that stuff. You grab a handful of brake lever but nothing happens. Soft, squishy, and underpowered, there's no missing it now. You plow into the mess of debris and down you go. Replace those worn out pads with genuine Shimano J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pads and next time, have the control you need to steer clear of what may lie around the bend.
Metallic pads mean maximum stopping power and excellent modulation. Pair these finned pads with your Shimano Ice-Tech rotors and you'll have maximum cooling performance to keep your braking performance even and predictable even on long descents.
SHIMANO J04C METAL DISC BRAKE PADS SPECIFICATIONS:
- Stainless Steel Base Plate
- Aluminum Ice-Tech Cooling Fins
- Metallic Pad Material for maximum stopping power and long life
- One package contains pads, spring and retaining clip for one brake caliper. You will need to buy two pad sets for a whole bike.
- These are the direct replacement for F03C pads. J04C have a revised and improved fin orientation and pad formulation.
COMPATIBLE WITH THESE SHIMANO BRAKE CALIPERS:
- XTR BR-M9000
- XTR BR-M9020
- XTR BR-M987
- XTR BR-M985
- XT BR-M8000
- Deore XT BR-M785
- SLX BR-M675
- Deore BR-M615