Atomic Pro C1 Skintec + PLK ACS Classic Cross Country Ski
Please enter your weight in the SPECIAL INTRUCTION FIELD (in the cart) This will help us choose the right ski for you!
If you’re getting into cross-country skiing or you’re back to the sport after a break, the easy-going Atomic Pro C1 Skintec is a great option. It’s a Skintec ski so there’s no need for kick-waxing. Instead just jump on the ski and the Mohair grip zone gives you a perfect kick and glide in all snow conditions and temperatures! The wider sidecut (47/47/47) keeps you stable and helps with turning. The other benefit of Skintec is how easy it is to change the skins. The ski is pre-set with a universal skin that’s good for all conditions. But if you need a bit more grip or glide, you’ve got a range of options you can switch in and out in seconds.
- Pro Skintec: The Sport profile has been specially developed for sportspeople.
- 100% Mohair Skintec: excellent gliding on all types of snow.Two grip strips included.
- Quick change skins: You can easily change this skin yourself once it's worn.
- High Densolite SDS Integral: lightweight, stable and strong. The SDS Camber construction keeps the kickzone high on the downhill to avoid friction and allow for better energy transmission during the climb.
- Prolink Access bindings: a 2-rail binding system for Nordic leisure skiing, compatible with Prolink, NNN and Turnamic boots.