Hooké Jacket Coyote
The coyote jacket is definitely your best ally for crossing steep forests and snowy winters without fear of damaging it or catching cold.
Made of a canvas composed of 65% recycled polyester and 35% cotton, it also has a waterproof membrane to withstand all weather conditions. Its hood is removable by zipper and has a drawstring. The forearms and front pockets are reinforced with recycled polyester canvas for even more durability. Its inner lining and 600g insulation are made of 100% certified recycled polyester. Two flap pockets, four hand warmer pockets and three interior pockets will allow you to keep your hands warm or store all your essentials. With the bottom of the coat adjustable by drawstring and the ribbed inner cuffs, everything is in place to preserve this precious warmth in cold weather. Definitely our strongest piece, all collections combined, the Coyote jacket is ready to follow you everywhere in your winter expeditions.
• Made of 65% recycled polyester / 35% cotton canvas laminated with water resistant membrane
• PFC-free DWR treatment (durable water repellent)
• Detachable hood with drawcord adjustments that zip on & off collar
• Recycled polyester canvas reinforced forearms & front pockets for additional durability
• Inside lining & 600g insulation made of 100% recycled polyester
• 2 flapped pockets, 4 handwarmer pockets & 3 inside pockets
• YKK® metal zipper covered with storm flap
• Drawcord adjustable hem & inner rib cuffs seals in warmth
• Hooké signature embroidery
• GRS & Oeko-Tex® standard 100 certified